
I have been neglecting my blog for quite sometime now..I dunno why, bukan takde mood nak post anything, juz that there is like a mental block whenever I want to write. I guess this is what happens to those writers during their 'dry season'. (hhhmmm, macam la I ni professional writer!)
Lets see how long this phase will last...maybe I will create another blog under a different identity (jeng!jeng!) or maybe I will come out from my shell and start blogging again coz I d miss it.
A times I do feel like I want to create a totally different image/identiy of my blog, coz my blog is more like a diary of events. Aaahhh, too much thinking!
I have not been visiting my frens' blog too. In a glance there are so many stories I miss out. Gotta start mingling in the blogging world again!


4 comments:
Nurie,
Sometimes all of us reach a point of having nothing to write about. So we start squeeze our minds trying to think of something... and this can become tiresome and discouraging.
Well, actually most of us have something to say.... what happens is that we start to evaluate whether what we have in mind is worth writing about. This will cause us to be selective and may lead to situation where we stop writing.
The wonderful aspect about blogging is that it is our own private world... we can jot down basically anything we like, there's no need to think whether other people will like reading what we wrote. But along the way, other bloggers may drop by and give a comment or two... and that is good.
So you just keep on writing, my friend. We may be spewing out insignificant articles most of the time... but who cares? Sooner or later, one of our articles may turn out to be good and others may appreciate them. And that is a nice feeling to have.
Thank you Oldstock for your encouraging words. You are so right, truth is I do have tons of things in my head that I want to write about but then when I think about how people will perceived them and about maybe how insignificant the post is..I stop writing. Perhaps it is also becoz I am actually 'shy' in being too expressive. Hard to believe eh, but thats me :-)
Your comments have motivated me to continue blogging, so again I thank you!!
I truly agree with Oldstock. Just write anything, it's your space, and who cares. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind :)
Hi Chahya!
Thanks for visiting :-)
You two really bagi semangat for me to continue blogging. Tho I may not be a daily blogger, at least I dun feel like totally giving it up...
ZENG KI YU MY BLOGGER FRENS!
Post a Comment