1. Haekal's first year at school
Haekal started his first year at school on 18 Oct 2008. He is in KG1. There are about 10 other kids in the class. On the first few days of school, he shed many quiet tears, put up his sad face and keep asking me, "can I not go to school, why do I have to go to school" questions...Susah jugak nak convince him on why he has to go to school...I think he misses his moments with PS2 very much! Alhamdulliah, now, Haekal is enjoying school. In fact Im surprised that he is quite talkative in his class! Im relieved that he is doing well in school and most of all that he likes going to school. Lega!
2. Rain!
Yesterday was the first time I experienced heavy rain in Saudi. Mot of us, yg dah lama tak nampak hujan, were sms-ig each other excitedly about the rain. The locals lagi lah, I had the chance to go out for a while yesterday and it was an amazing sight to see- most kids are playing in the rain sampai basah kuyup. Many adults are standing at the pavement, watching the rain (I think they wish they can play in the rain as well!)and with only 2 hours of light rain, the roads were flooded causing quite a massive jam. You see, here there are no drains at all. Therefore when it rains, water has no where to flow. Tu la terus jadi banjir kilat. Here's sum photos I snatched yesterday using my mobile...



3. Winter is definitely here!
Since last week, temperature has been going down and it is getting cooler by the day. Im loving every minute of it coz I luv the weather tho it does looks gloomy outside. At night, it is about 17C and during the day about 20C. yesterday, I wuz busy mengeluarkan long johns, jackets and sweater from the luggage bag. The days are getting shorter, now magrib is at 5.10pm. People are expecting that this year winter is going be quite extreme....Kita tunggu dah lihat k!
4. US election
Believe it or not, I'm hooked on the US presidential campaign. Somehow I found it interesting and entertaining! Kat msia tak pernah pun mengikuti perkembangan politics but now I watch CNN on daily basis! It is really interesting to see the media/internet coverage on both candidates, the way they are campaigning, the humor and the sarcasm on the elections. It is like watchinga TV soaps esp. news on Sarah Palin! Tomorrow it will be a big day and hopefully the right man will win! Hint Hint, I luv Blue! heh..heh....


2 comments:
you know what masa balik malaysia haritu, Izani was so jakun nampak hujan. He was like SO suprised that water could fall from the sky, because all his life, he only saw water coming out of taps.
macamtu lah agaknya2 budak2 arab ek?
Hi,
first time here. Saw you in my chat box. Thx for dropping by.
Post a Comment