Thursday, 18 December 2008

Musim sejuk yang kurang sejuk, NOT!

Opps, I think I spoke too soon about the weather not being as cold as I expected coz since I updated my blog with that post,the temperature has been decreasing and I have started to wear socks and sweaters in my home! (padan muka ku!)

Anyway,here's the latest weather forecast for the next few days:

Weather for Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
7°C
Current: Clear
Wind: NW at 14 km/h
Humidity: 25%Thu

16°C | 2°CFri

17°C | 2°CSat

18°C | 5°CSun


From BBC-Weather

Thursday:
sunny, Max Temp: 14°C (57°F), Min Temp: -1°C (30°F)

Friday:
sunny, Max Temp: 14°C (57°F), Min Temp: -4°C (25°F)

Saturday:
sunny, Max Temp: 17°C (63°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F)

So now, without shame, I gotta to admit musim sejuk memang sejuk!

1 comment:

Swahili said...

you and norhan(my husband) same.sekarang he go work pakai glove,2 jackets - dah mcm snowman!

=)

 
Designed by Lena