Friday, 29 February 2008

Kuih Lopes-jadik!!!




takde daun pisang so pakai aluminium foil and cling film je!

I'm hepi and proud to report that my first attempt to cook kuih lopes menjadik and its so yummy!!

Best of all it is so easy coz pakai microwave je. All these while during my rajin mood, I could not try many recipes on tradional kuihs coz most of the recipes requires you to kukus the pulut and I do not have periuk kukus.(mcm la rajin sangat!)

But now after the success of my kuih lopes via the microwave, yours truly bersemangat nak try other recipes like kuih seri muka. Bila nak buat?heh..heh... dunno yet. Gotta wait for my rajin mode!

For those who wants to try, you can click here- http://www.myresipi.com/top/detail/804. if that doesnt work, go to www.myresipi.com and search for lopes perantau.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
david santos said...

I loved this posting. Very good.

Please!
To avoid such a tragedy happening again, and for the salvation of our children, we are doing a worldwide campaign, displaying the image of NURIN JAZLIN JAZIMIN in blogs all over the world on 25th April 2008. Let's not forget NURIN JAZLIN.

 
Designed by Lena