Saturday, 23 February 2008

Weather report

last week I tot the cold season is over. Penat je pakai 2 lapis baju and kids with their jackets, kluar rumah panas pulak! In fact it was 25C! Nowadays it is hard to predict the weather....some days it is sunny and warm and other days it is windy and cold! Now it's not so bad coz during the day, the temperature is abt 20-25C. Tapi malam is still bearyyy cold - at 10C. Riyadh is cooler than other places coz Riyadh is at the high grounds

Tho i like the cold season aka masa untuk bermalas malas and tido, I kinda welcome the hot climate back coz I dun tink i can survive longer with all these malas-ness feeling I've been experiencing sepanjang musim sejuk nih. Off course the craving for food increases naturally too!I'm happy to learn that I am not alone coz talking to my frens here, they are all experiencing the same syndrome masa musim sejuk @riyadh. Phew, lega!! Most of them yg biasa bangun pagi, now go back to sleep after the kids and hubby goes to school and work coz it is too cold to do anything.(jangan jeles ye kawan kawan yg still working 9-5 jobs!)

The thing is in our house it's alwiz cold! In fact now I'm still wearing a sweater and a jacket. I'm amazed at my kids tho, they all selamba je in their shorts and t. shirts at home. I guess that's the BIG difference between kids and and aging adults! Our metabolism rate is almost non existence!

Been drinking more coffee these days...average 3 mugs a day. Sigh....me and my caffeine addiction! (I'm beyond help I guess!)It does not help too that of late there have been more than a few makan makan gatherings in riyadh. Last week, we had makan makan gathering 2 days in a row and till today I still feel bloated! The food spread is like super duper hebat (kalah hotel buffet spread!) and of course the ladies esp. have to rasa every single dish/dessert even though your tummy is sayin enuff!enuff!!heh..heh....

At this point, my fingers are feeling almost numb now, sejukkk! ....I think I'm gonna have another mug of nescafe :-)

See ya in my next post!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena