March 4, 2007 (26 Safar 1429) marked the date I lost my beloved mom. It was unexpected for everyone as she was in good health and I last talked to her just a week before.
I dun really know what to write here. In my mind, there were times when I wanted to write a memorabilia of her coz she is one in a million and how loving and caring she was. Mak raised the four of us mostly on her own as our parents were separated when I was 14 years old. But at times, I wanted to keep those memories all to myself. To hold them tight in my heart....maybe when I'm ready one day...
What I do know is that we miss mak so much coz mak was alwiz there for us, mak never judged us. Mak has always given us her unconditional love that only a mother can give.
Life is not the same after March 4. Yes, I laugh, smile and crack jokes but there is an empty feeling inside.....coz I guess in our life, whatever we do we alwiz want to share it with our mom, you alwiz want your mom approval, you alwiz want your mom to be proud of you and you tot you can give back what she has given to you....
With her passing, a big chunk of me is empty. No matter that we are now mothers ourselves, we are alwiz the little girl when it comes to our mom.....
Mak, you will always be in our doa, semoga Allah sentiasa mencucuri rahmatNya untuk mak.
Mak,you will always stay in our heart....we are what we are because of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Noor my dear
jangan ler sedih yer..
setiap yang bernyawa memang pasti akan mati cuma tak tahu bila jer..
memang Allah sembunyikan biar kita selalu berbuat baik dengan mak kita.
Alfatihah.. cuma ada satu je boleh you terus balas jasa mak you!
doa.. yes doa anak soleh dan anak solehah itu tanpa ada hisabnya!Allah dah janji mcam tu :)
direct to your mom, insyaAllah
DOA-DOA kita sentiasa sampai selagi kita tetap dengan gelaran 'anak soleh/solehah'
jumpa nnt
:)
Sham,
You're alwiz in my thots and prayers.Be strong .Thanks for taking the time to visit us whilst u were back.take care..RAR
im sorry to hear about the passing of your mom. And i know how it feels as my Dad just passed away in Nov last year. Yes, it is an empty feeling, and it will take some time to heal. More importantly for me, we must remember the sweet moments and treasure those memories. With this, they will always remain steadfast in our heart.
It was great to see you when u were back. Take care yea.
Noor,
I really do know how you feel, thus, I am speechless and don't know what to say to encourage you, as no one will know what you go through until they faced that situation.The emptiness that you mentioned I can truely comprehend.
But believe me,time will faded away the pain though it will not take away the memory we have and I always believe our beloved (lost) ones would want us to be happy in life as that would be our best gift to them - the only thing I keep telling myself to stay strong and move on. I actually not a writing person but saying too much here...ok then..
Love,
Yvonne
Post a Comment