I need something new, something exciting to thrill me, to lighten up the passion again.
Perhaps, its the mid life crisis Im experiencing as in exactly 1 month Im gonna be in the 4 series, hu hu hu...
Found something new on the net, looks interesting and inviting.
I will be there for a while to experience it.
This space will still be here, first love maa, cannot just let go!
Au revoir for now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hi Nurie, What?.....What you found? Quick....chepat tell me....ha ha ha.
Just kidding. You are just reaching the best part of your life when not only beauty shows on your face, but there is a glow in your heart.
Have fun and stay young, Lee.
ps and women coming to this age is the most interesting and.....ahemmm, exciting. Can throw away the books, so to speak, ha ha.
Yep! 40 is the new 20!! Yeah!!!
Check out tumblr.com.
Go and create some 'REAL' post there! Its not bad actually. I still keep my page there :-)
Post a Comment