
First, it has to be Facebook! After nescafe, FB is my next caffeine. Usually I planned to just check out the latest news but then time flies (like 3 hrs has passed!) and its already time for me to cook lunch. Curse you Mark Zukerberg! By then, my kids have come back from school, then its homework time, TV time, bla bla bla...
Second, the weather. It has been getting colder by the day you see coz its winter time in saudi now. The day is so short! It gets dark by 5pm and I felt like I dun have enuff time to write stuff coz there are alwiz other stuffs that I have to do first like the laundry, vacuuming, eating, chatting with friends, bla bla bla....Hibernation seemed to set in as well coz it is SO cozy under the duvet.....

So how now brown cow?!!


3 comments:
Sounds like me on weekends. I wake up at 7am and then check my emails, read blogs, read other ppl's twitter posts, read online news and tabloid gossips. Aiyoyo.. by the time I get out of bed to brush my teeth and mandi, it's already near noon!!!
Hi there. I have reading your blog to get some insight of what to be expected because my husband received a job offer in Riyadh. I'm just wondering, if you don't mind if I can email you since I have questions to ask you.
Thank you.
Hello Sue,
U can contact me at:
nurie91@yahoo.com
Post a Comment