Thought Im gonna say good bye for quite a while but Im back here. tsk..tsk..tsk...
The thing is I went to tumblr.com. Ever heard of it?
Actually I heard about tumblr (how do u pronounce it anyway?!) from my 13 years old daughter .
(should have already guess why it is so pupular among teens!)
Anyway, at first rasa cool jugak when I register for it but after a few days there, I see that all people do there are post pictures. Tons and tons of pictures and quotes. Tho some of the pages are interesting but I found them kinda meaningless after a while.
I miss my ramblings here and off course my witty, smart and entertaining blogger friends. I enjoyed going on blog hopping spree here coz there are many interesting
So here I am, back at this space.
Still an irregular blogger but hey, what the heck, just like Natalie Cole's song -
Its good to be back!
p/s changed my blog title to undomestic goddess tales - I think it suits me better!


8 comments:
Hi Nurie, love your blog and especially your lively sense of humour. I think we can be friends. Right?....put out your hand....lets shake. Ha ha.
Terima kaseh for surfacing in my pondok, and always a pleasure have new visitors. Some come for a reason, some for a season....very few a lifetime.
Wonder which you'll be, *wink*.
2 weeks ago I closed shop as I got fed up with the thousands of readers who pop into my blog like a public library, tip toe in, tip toe out....and chabut. Mostly the same people too.
Of course I blog for fun and know my blog is open to all, but that particular three days, 1,960 people popped in, and not one said, 'hello'.
So I took out all my 300 plus postings and disappeared!
After about a week, received many emails asking for my return....and thus what you see now are what I took off, except the last 3 postings, new.
I really appreciate you leaving your footprints behind. Thank you, Nurie. And love women with humour....especially, ahemmmm, those coming to their prime in life milestone.
You have a pleasant weekend and keep a song in your heart, Lee.
ps, bila senang come by for chat....ya?
ahh, finally a comment from someone!Better still from you, Lee!
At least tak sia sia I cantik kan my blog these past 2 days! heh heh..
As for me, its like the total opposite, stimes I felt kind lonely in this blog world coz those who read my blog I can count with my jari. Unfortutanely those 400++ friends on my facebook are not the type who read/write blogs. hu..hu..
But then again, when I think hard, I know I write becoz I enjoy it and maybe when Im old (I meant matured!) all these merepek things I wrote here will make me smile.
Also , people like u, andrea and oldstock are always my inspiration and keep me entertained! Whats more can a girl want! ;-)
Wayyyy to go, Nuries. By the way, how you found me? Just curious.
You keep on blogging. I will drop by. Lee.
I was blog hoping via oldstock/Fadhil's blog and saw yours and tot wah..this guy's blog so popular lah! ;-)
LOL. Welcome back, woman. We miss you dearly. Blogger is where you belong!
And yes, we blog coz we love to write...
A big round applause to us!*beaming*
...and perhaps becoz we enjoy reading what we wrote, lol!!
Hi there my friend,
I knew you would be back.
Regular or not, that does not matter.. we write when we feel like it.
Undomestic goddess huh? Hmmm.... I am still puzzled, hehe...
Post a Comment