It has been 13 days since Ramadan. Alhamdulilah, so far so good. Puasa kali ni lebih bermakna and meriah for our family compared to last year as this year we have terawih prayers with friends on daily basis. My kids are having the time of their life I think as since the start of puasa, we sleep only after subuh prayers i.e abt 5am. On some days even haekal fasted coz he woke up at 4pm, by the time mandi etc, its already 6pm and time to buka puasa!
As for me I dun want to tell what time I wake up (malu!) ample to say once I wake up, its time to cook the dishes, to make some kuihs or snacks for buka puasa and moreh and in between clear the laundry and do some homey stuffs.
Apart from that, I'm so glad that we can watch RTM 1 and RTM 2 on TV here in Riyadh. During Ramadan month both channels run on 24hrs. With the time difference of 5 hrs boleh jugak catch up lots of the programs shown.
I know back home, we never watch RTM at all!! But here, RTM is like having Astro ceria u know! Esp. during ramadan time, I'm like hooked on RTM- kononya baru la ada "feel" ramadan di Msia, watching cooking programs, religious/Al quran program, iklan ramadan and drama drama ramadan. Of late they keep on showing ramadan based drama that are quite touching, my kids will be laughing at me when I wipe my tears while watching these dramas. Ha ha...
Gotta to admit the dramas/programs shown on RTM 1/2 is not as canggih as those dramas on Astro or TV3 ! I dun know why, somehow the programs showns on these channels are like B or C rated. But beggars can't be chosers! At least time Raya nanti dapat jugak tengok drama Raya and special movies. (crossing my fingers they will shown some new malay movies) while we eat our rendang and nasi himpit :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
wahhh macam orang arab betul.. tidur lepas subuh, bangun lepas zohor.. heheh
How did you get RTM ek? Syok jugak bila boleh tengok cerita melayu :)
tu la...dah ikut style org sini lak. It is also the reason why asyik tak habis je my home chores coz masa pendek!
RTM tu ada org kat sini yg boleh pasang something(pardon my language ye) kat satelite dish tu...Im not sure mcm u dok compound, u all pakai dish sendiri ke or shared. Mcm we all sendiri punya. So bole pasang. It cost abt 400, one time payment. Memang bila dah kat sini, pasang RTM je almost 24hrs :-)
Kat Sri wangi pun they all ada RTM.
Post a Comment