Wednesday, 23 July 2008

Searching for identity or....

As some of you may noticed, of late I have been changing the layout of my blog. I'm not sure why, perhaps I searching for an 'identity' to label my space here, perhaps I'm a fickle minded person (hmm...) or perhaps I just like to try new things.

Actually I think I'm the type of person who can't stick to a routine. (fortunately I'm very loyal to my love ones and friends!)Let me list down some examples here:

1. When I used to drive to work, at least once a fortnite, I must change my route just for the fun of it. My reason; simply becoz I like to change my scenery while I drive.

2. I can't work for 2 months straight without taking leave or medical leave(selsema sikit pun dah good excuse for me!)I just had to break my routine of going to work continuously! ha..ha...please take note that I do delivered my work professionally ok, alwiz had above average appraisals ;-)

3. I cannot stick to one brand when it comes to toiletries such as shampoos, bath gel, facial wash, moisturizer etc etc..even if I have a favourite brand, I will rotate the type (eg. citrus bath gel this month, green tea bath gel next month)

4. I had this problem of turning up to classes everyday without fail since my university days. There are days when I was already on the bus, with my books in hand and suddenly this little voice will said to me, why dun you have a break, you have been to those lectures for one week in a row. So I will get down half way and do some window shopping instead. (so teruk huh! Luckily I graduated!)

I could go on and on...even when it comes to bigger decision like where to stay, I feel blessed that we have moved about during the past years. 6 years in Kuching, 4 years in KL and now in Riyadh. I'm looking forward to maybe after 1-2 years, we will moved again to somewhere interesting.

Luckily I'm not the type who get bored easily with clothes, handbags,shoes, perfume or watches. Hubby sure pengsan kalau camtu! I usually have 2 pairs of shoes and will wear them till they are worn out. Handbags pun kalau dah suka tu, pakai yg sama je. Clothes lagi la, I dun really fancy shopping for clothes esp now that its quite hard to find a size that fit me nicely.Ha..ha...

So now back to my blog layout, until I'm satisfied or till I find my blogger identity (is there such thing?!) you may find something new on it or it may stay the same...I hope it doesn't gives you headaches! Instead, I do hope it makes a pleasant surprise :-)

2 comments:

Fadhil Isma said...

I'm someone who can't stick to a routine for long.

Once in awhile, just leave things to chance. You never know what you may find at the next turn.

Very chic... this new layout.

Nurie said...

Thank you... :-)
I guess we need changes in our life to make it colorful!

 
Designed by Lena