Friday, 16 November 2007

Syawal updates

Gosh..where do I start.....it ha been quite sometime since I last updated my blog......the past 2 weeks I was busy being nurse to Nadia who was down with viral fever and at the same time both nadia n syafiq had their 1st semester exams.....Thankfully nadia is okay now, unfortunately now its yours truly turn to get sick! Been down with flu, cough, headache and fever for the past 3 days! Hopefully I will get better soon coz when mom is down, the house goes hay wire! I have like 3 piles of laundry to fold, Ironing..hmmm dun even start! ..and off course the kitchen, I have not been cooking for the last few days.Luckily hubby was so helpful, he folded sum clothes and did the laundry for me yday :-)

So today here I am trying to update my blog, still feeling quite lethargic but then again, surfing the net alwiz gives me good vibes so I do hope I feel better after this :-)
So now where do i start... I hope my stories blum basi lagi!
I do want to share our first hari raya in Riyadh...Meriah mcm kat Msia jugak. Off course since the first day, there was so many open houses. One thing beraya kat sini no need to sedia duit raya! heh..heh......


Kids di pagi raya, the boys baju melayu dah kecik so they all pakai jubah je!








with their frens on pagi raya










At Ina's hse, my neighbour in Olaya

We did our first open house too. For the first time, I cooked for about 30 people! Panic jugak takut tak cukup food but alhamdulilah everything went well. I didnt cooked rendang coz by that time I figured out people might get tired of eating it, so I cooked ayam halia, kari daging, sambal goreng hati (my MIL recipe) and acar timun. Dessert just sum fruits. Hubby was in the kitchen too from morning helping me out. By magrib baru we all settle semua. Phew! People start coming in after isyak... Glad tat it was a success, in fact most of them liked my ayam halia! Jeni even posted the recipes in her blog! He..he.....thank you Jeni!

ladies section











Guys section





One week after raya, we moved to our new apt in malaz. The apt is smaller compared to our Olaya Apt but it's cozy. As the new apt is not furnished we had to buy some basic stuff like stove, fridge, washing machine etc.....best jugak dpt shopping barang barang rumah!

I will post sum photos of the apt soon. Now that we have better internet connection, my next project is to upload our photos on the web. So next time it would be easier to view the photos rather than uploading them in the blog.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena