FINALLY I'M BACK ONLINE!!!
As I'm writing this, I'm smiling from ear to ear... it has been an agonising 2 weeks or so going day by day without the internet! After weeks of waiting, complains and some furious exchanges, finally the Saudi Telekom guy came and connect our phone line. (it's amazing how most govt related bodies are similar in their services huh!)
However the not so good part is we cant go wireless yet, seemed like there are's not enuff lines to cover etc...so we are still on dial up but at least here its a little bit faster.
So where should I start huh...........................
First of all we have nicely settled down in our new apartment in Malaz. (not Malas aaa!) It's smaller than our previous apt but cozy for us. Since we moved, today is the first day I didnt go back to sleep after the kids were off to school! Gosh...I didnt realised how much the internet motivates me :-)
I do have to mentioned that it is COLD in Riyadh now esp. at nite! At the moment, during the day its 29C and at nite it drops to 14C. During the day, the sun still shine brightly but its cool and windy, kinda like in cameron highland. At nite memang sejuk beb! We seldom switch on the air cond in the house now It feels weird to experience this cold weather in the land of the desert! Hubby said it's gonna get cooler soon and later on we have to buy thermal clothes and thick jackets to wear. This reminds me of our days in the UK ;-)
Will post sum updates on Eid celebration, the many many and still on going open house,my new home etc etc....
Right now I'm gonna check my mails, read my friends' blogs, check out friendster, myspace, online newspaper etc etc and get connected to the world again. Cheers!


2 comments:
Welcome back my fren!! We missed you! :-)
oh dah pindah Malaz ke.. (tak tahu pun kat mana)
SO bila you all nak datang khobar ni? dah makin ramai kenalan I nih..
You, Jeni, Ita, and Han..
Kena warning awal2, kalau tak, makan pizza ajelah jawabnya.
Post a Comment