The whole day, I have cold feet, not becoz Im nervous but because it started to get really cold now....
During the day it's about 24C and its very windy. Rasa macam di Cameron Highland je :-)
But come evening time, the temperature drops to 12C 0r 14C. I think very soon, we have to wear sweater in the house.
It's lovely to be able to experience cold weather here...rasa mcm tak percaya je when u see the dessert but u are wearing jackets and sweaters.
My kids are pretty excited about the weather..they keep asking if there will be snow..ha ha...I wish!
However it's kinda weird coz tho it's cold, the women still have to wear the jacket or sweater inside and the arbaya outside. I dun like it, make me looks fat! Normally when u wear arbaya, u can cover those spare tyres! heh..heh......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
buy a few abayas that is made of thicker material, then you can get away with wearing just a long sleeve medium thick top inside.
I dont even own a jacket.
(during the summer, I wear spaghetti straps inside the abaya)
Post a Comment