Despite all this, I have like tons of errants to do post our Riyadh migration! Pecah kapla!
Hubby is coming back in 11 days time (yikes!- not yipee coz I have not started kemas-ing half of my things!). Its all a TOTAL mess now. Anyone wants to volunteer to help? ;-)
Another thing that is down is my pc at home. Fortunately the hard disc memory can be saved. I was so worried abt losing all those pictures we took especially pics of the kids. Believe it or not we have not printed any pics of haekal since he was a baby and now a 4 yr old! Kept on telling myself to saved them in DVDs but again keep on procasinating on it. My aim this weekend - once I get back my PC - saved em all!! The thing is, when I want to saved the pictures,I have BIG plans - i.e to segregate the pictures nicely and systematically - by venues, by occasions, by each kids etc...Big plan huh! But never got to do it! Oh well, I may as well saved them in the dvds first and maybe this is a project I can do in Riyadh(hmm..not a bad idea!)
Last weekend , my frens and I had a superb get together all the way in Rawang. I would like to post pics of the food but then again as my pc is being overhaul- tunggu ye!
Thank god its Friday today and I cant wait for the weekend! Hoping to go the the curve flea market and shop a bit. (gosh..I'm so gonna miss my weekend outing....)
Oh yes, got to mentioned this..last weekend Has n me managed to sneak out and watched Music & lyrics - becoz we loved Hugh Grant. He is just so adorable :-)
Its a normal romantic comedy and the heroin is Drew Barrymore. I had a good a laugh seeing Hugh Grant as an ex 80s singer and the way he shake his bob bon! (supposed to be his speciality!) The video clip at the beginning was hilarious - reminds me of the times when I use to go goo goo ga ga over duran duran, culture club etc. with their jambul, seluar ketat and make up! Ahh....the good old 80s :-)


1 comment:
hey! u never told me u watched this movie!! i did too & i so understand when u say it brought us back to the retro years!! & the way hugh shook his bon-bons ;-) that sure was a sight to behold!!!
Post a Comment