It's 6.15pm and I just finished clearing all my things in the office. Now it seemed to sink in more that I'm leaving my company for good and leaving my frens...For once I dun feel like rushing home on the dot. In fact I'm sitting here and enjoying my space, the view from my window (KLCC- 28th Floor), listening to my i tunes and feeling kinda teary...enjoyin my quiet moment in my office room on my 2nd last day.
In a way I'm glad that I've been bz like crazy, that my head is thinking 999 things at one time coz now I do feel like crying..I do feel sad. Despite my 'bad' early days here..things had turn out for the better especially with the few frens I had, my lunch partners, my partners in crime. Also the fact that I changed to new dept and experience the taste of being in the legal line. I'm so blessed to have these experience each day of my life ( of course minus all the nasty and grumpy/angry for no reason people!)
These past few days I kept thinking to myself what are the things I'm gonna miss from work and KL itself and also what I will not be missing. So here goes...
Things that I will Miss (in no particular order and also being 'single' - he..he..he...)
1. Driving the lancer. Somehow I never tot I luv to drive. I guess maybe becoz lan does not allow me to drive often. I think he didnt trust me or he must love his car more! ;-)
2. The enjoyment of working in KLCC. U have the first right to the Sales!
3. The view from the office especially when I went for meetings at level 76!
4. The guilty pleasures of sneaking off after lunch to window shop or longer lunch break to Ampang park or Jalan TAR via the LRT
5. My frens in KL -they made my life so fulfilled, girls do have fun! Bali trip anyone?!!
6. The pleasure of going out at nite - downtown, uptown, mont kiara coffee bean, mamak etc etc...(have to be a bit discreet!)
7. The pleasure of going out or lepak-ing with my buddies during weekends without getting phone calls - "bila u nak balik.." or worrying abt the curfew time. Yeah......I've been naughty :-)
8. The pleasure of having the freedom to watch TV - what I want everytime and no football weekend!
9. Off course the makan makan time - which has been non stop since day one esp when u r working in KLCC. Its so irresistable. At least once a month there must be a reason for a celebration and we will eat!
10. Surprisingly maybe the work meetings - where we makan makan and be merry. Somehow it gives a boost to my confidence when I'm involved and best of all when I managed to come out with a smart remark! he..he...
Things that I will not miss
1. Traffic jams
2. Traffic jams
3. Traffic jams
4. Traffic jams
5. Traffic jams
6.Traffic jams
7. Traffic jams
8. Traffic jams
9.Traffic jams
10. Traffic jams
"Experience is not what happens to you, it is what you do with what happens to you"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
We are gonna miss you so much!!!! and not forgetting your evil MUAHAHAHAHAAH!
Hello My lingerie promoter fren!
So how many lingerie have u bought from la senza???Muahahah!!!!
More to the point, you must ask her if she has USED what she has bought yet!! ;-) The BW isn't gonna last too long promoter!!
gonna use it soon one of these day ms partner in crime fr day 1. BTW, i havent anymore. Didnt your partner in crime tell you i kinda boycotted that place....it is indeed a sad sad story
Post a Comment