It has been ages since im in front of a pc....let alone internet! Hmm..how i miss the internet facilities in the office! Muahahah!! (70% on the net, 30% work?!!)
Im in kuching now and we are going back to KL tonite. Taking sum time to update my blog. Not sure what to write coz ther are juz zillion of things going on.
Just now I met up my ex office mates from Kuching including my boss. Its amazing tho all of us has changed somehow, (esp melebar!) semua still berjiwa muda including yrs truly! ;-)
Its juz great seeing them and to be updated with juicy and dirty gossips of people we used to know!
One thing, living in Kuching is like you are somehow locked in a time capsule. Compared to KL everyday is a marathon. Here somehow I really feel that in one day there are 28 hrs instead of 24!
I guess after this, I will only have the chance to update tis blog when Im in Riyadh which will be in April. Hope that things will work out smoothly. ...
Funny that one of the things I mizz most of course are my frens (kena ambik hati those reading this post!) and another thing is reading the blogs, reading the forums I subscribed to and off course splash news! Hmmm....am I an internet junkie????
Ok, gotta go. Have not finished packing and got to make sum small talks with the inlaws ;-)
10 days to go before we leave Malaysia..sob..sob..sob...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hallo My Fren...
The more I read your postings the more I know I'm gonna miss you. I find myself still wanting to run to the bustle area every time something stoopid happens in this 'hell hole' ;-) Nevertheless, I wish you all the best...to you & that beautiful family of yours...& if you dare lose touch with us gurls...UR DONE FOR!!!!! :-)
Want any updates from the Splash News??!
Post a Comment