Wednesday, 11 April 2007

My 1st posting from Riyadh!

Hello hello...!!

Huh finally im in my blog...I dun know know where to start actually...in the past 2 weeks there were so many things to update - our hectic messy crazy last minute packing (maybe I should not go into that!), my trip to oh so beautiful Phuket (our honeymoon-muahahah!), our trip to the metropolitan beautiful city on the desert - Dubai and our life in Riyadh(boleh tahan city)

Lets take it one day at a time huh..after all now that Im a full time stay at home now *smiling from ear to ear* I must keep some juicy story to feed this blog of mine day after day-heh..heh...

I plan to put sum pics - as they say (I wonder who?!!) a picture paints a thousand words...Im just hoping the downloading of the photos wont take so much time coz we are on dial up. If not I may need to put the pics in yahoo album or fotopages and then I have to crack my head on how to put a link in my blog! Will figure that out!

Im just so glad that hubby got me a mouse to use with the lap top. The past couple of days I almost suffer from fingers cramp coz my fingers are so not used to using the lap top sensor instead of the mouse! It was really hay wire for me-clicking right n left and trying to adjust the cursor...Teruk betul!

I have not taken any photos in Riyadh - will do soon. I really need to upgrade myself to be more blog savvy, to be more download and upload savvy - then Im on the road bebeh!

Ok enuff ramblings! Last but not least Im so glad that im already in touch with my frens again. Now i feel connected to the "world" again! Funny thing tho, yday I was excited to read the latest news on msia and when I read the headlines on the newspaper the big news was the price of chicken egg has increased!muahahah..so much for the suspence!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eh makcik, where are the pics that we took at your daughter's bday??! And if you ever post pictures of me, make sure they are the nice ones ok.

 
Designed by Lena