Okay..I owe so many people these photos..so here I am sacrificing my sleep and TV (heh..heh..) to post sum of the pics taken in Phuket. Mind u Im not a professional photographer so pardon me if the pics are somewhat blury!
Despite the hectic crazy time we were experiencing post Riyadh, I'm glad that we didnt forgo the tickets. For the record, it was my first time in 36 years that I ever won a lucky draw :-).
I must have done something good -heh..heh... Anyway, it couldnt have come at a better timing coz the package for two only has 6 mths validity. Yeah..there was a lot of hands waiting to get the ticket but no way! I knew if I didnt go, I will never go there again. Luckily hubby was excited to go as well (I wonder why?!!)
The best thing was that the package comes together with a private tourist guide and he is such a nice guy. It was a funny feeling to come out from the airport and to see a guy waiting with your name on the board..rasa macam V.I.P!!
Phuket is beautiful...their hospitality is just amazing...in tourism, thailand is like 100x better that msia. Most amazingly - the toilets!!! They are REALLY clean!!!! Almost everywhere I go, the toilets are clean and well maintain. That I salute them!!!
I must have done something good -heh..heh... Anyway, it couldnt have come at a better timing coz the package for two only has 6 mths validity. Yeah..there was a lot of hands waiting to get the ticket but no way! I knew if I didnt go, I will never go there again. Luckily hubby was excited to go as well (I wonder why?!!)
The best thing was that the package comes together with a private tourist guide and he is such a nice guy. It was a funny feeling to come out from the airport and to see a guy waiting with your name on the board..rasa macam V.I.P!!
Phuket is beautiful...their hospitality is just amazing...in tourism, thailand is like 100x better that msia. Most amazingly - the toilets!!! They are REALLY clean!!!! Almost everywhere I go, the toilets are clean and well maintain. That I salute them!!!
Then of course its the massage sessions. Well hubby went with me so no hanky panky sessions for him *grinning* But its oh so cheap there...35 bath for 1 hr session. Can u believe it? we had the thai massage and the oh so good feet massage. for two days in a row!
We stayed in Patong beach, in a hotel called Grand Tropicana and its like just 3 mins to the beach. Patong is famous for its kedai and bazars. Its convenient coz everything is within walking distance. Oh I got to mention this, since we got married, tis was the first time we had a vacation together. It was a funny feeling at first but its also great to just have all the time in our hands. ...to do what we like and want for the first time :-)
I off course I wanted to go to the ever famous Tiger Show but I changed my mind after we watch the Pondan Show (its called The Simon Show actually - this show is a reputable show-its on the brochures and one of the tourist attraction) Anyway Im glad we didnt have the kids with us that nite coz he/she were dress so skimpily, some are even topless!! Hebat gitu!! But off course all are silicon made la! It was entertaining, funny, extravaganza kinda show. I guess after "cuci mata " with the Simon show, its enuff for me!
I off course I wanted to go to the ever famous Tiger Show but I changed my mind after we watch the Pondan Show (its called The Simon Show actually - this show is a reputable show-its on the brochures and one of the tourist attraction) Anyway Im glad we didnt have the kids with us that nite coz he/she were dress so skimpily, some are even topless!! Hebat gitu!! But off course all are silicon made la! It was entertaining, funny, extravaganza kinda show. I guess after "cuci mata " with the Simon show, its enuff for me!
It was a memorable trip for both of us and I wud luv to go there again..there are other secluded beaches area which are so beautiful and peaceful. No wonder the mat sallehs are flocking phuket! yep....definitely they are those that go there for ehem ehem..but for many it's also for that perfect vacation. Last but not least, I had the best tom yam there! Yum! yum!!
Recommended to go if Air Asia on sale! Its worth it!


3 comments:
where are your pictures?!!!
glad that you made the Phuket trip..yess
i want to know too what ever happen to the lingeries ;-)
somewhere near taman melawati also got tiger show. i think not many people go there anymore . tigers are not that many. but i think they need to relocate the zoo la.
Post a Comment