I am so pissed off! This morning I typed my entry (poured out my heart!) and save dit as draft but when I signed in again, its not there! Urghhh!!! (really have to get some tips from those pros in blogging!)
Oh well, still wanna pen down some of my tots today. So here I am again. Tis time believe it or not I’m typing this on Microsoft word and later I will cut n paste to my blog. Yes, you can laugh at my long winded measures! ;-)
Last Friday I have solemnized my resignation. I handed D Letter to the big boss. What a RELIEF!
Today I came to work feeling surreal (I love that word!)…..it’s like I’m neither here or there…its like yes u get excited hearing abt new projects your boss tell you but at the same time u know before the project kicks off, u wont be here anymore, so the excitement dies…not complaining tho coz at the back of my mind I’m thinking and planning 1001 things for our trip to Riyadh, what to pack, things to clear etc etc (they are right when they say a woman can think 101 things at the same time)
People have mixed feelings when they heard I’m giving up my work to be in Riyadh where women are restricted and confined to the house. Cant go out without hubby and u cant drive (thank god Im married!) Well, for me, your life is what you perceived it to be…..Life in bustling KL can be as boring as it can be in Saudi. I know people who does the same routine everyday…go to work, stuck in the jam, nasi lemak/roti canai for breakfast (same place mind u!), back to work, stuck in the jam again, have dinner, sleep. Weekends, sleep again to cover for the weekdays and it goes on and on and days just passed you by. I dun want to be tied to the “rat race”.
To me I’m so looking forward to this ‘adventure’ hoping to enrich our lives. I cant say I’ll be 100% happy there, cant foresee how its gonna be but for now I know I want to embark on this journey. I also have faith that Allah will guide and help us, so insyallah this will be something meaningful.
So lets see how the stories goes in my blog in the near future huh!!
p/s
“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment