Yday, my hubby called and told us the good news- his Iqama has been approved. Alhamdulillah! That means its official, we are going !!
....and today I finally did it! I called my boss in the morning and informed him i wanna resign. Phew! Unfortunately he is traveling and was at the airport. He was schocked I guess. I dunno why but I sense that he never tot I would drop my career and go to Riyadh to be a plain ol housewife! They alwiz think Im ambitious!he..he..he...
Kesian jugak as he needs lots of support at work tis year..maybe thats why when I talked to him, I didnt make it sound like Im excited to go. Actually I would love to say - Guess wat! I'm going to Riyadh! With a big grin on my face! But instead told him that my hubby need us there bla bla..so I need to go. Sigh...he wants me to think it over for a week. Huhh..that is quite difficult coz I already made up my mind a long time ago! ;-)
I wish it could juz be a straight forward thing. My mind is already made up and Im ready to take my plunge. Being me, I will officialy put in my resignation letter tomorrow when he comes back coz I feel I owe him that.
I already drafted my resignation letter. There's no turning back now, just moving forward.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment