Friday, 2 February 2007

We may be moving!

My hubby went back to Riyadh on 31 Jan 2007. Was a good 2 weeks but with lots of errants to settle. Alhamdulilah his permit has been approved, so our hopes of joining him there is tremendous! I'm excited and nervous at the same time but I'm READY!

Our target date is by end of March of April. I think my kids do not fully understand and maybe they dun really know what to expect out of this move, I think the same goes for me! But hey, I guess the best thing is we will be together as a family.On another tot...I do like being apart at times, it gives me a sense of independent and best of all my hubby seemed to appreciate me more :-) Hopefully things will work out smoothly ...cant wait to tender coz I really dun have the mood to work anymore! (For those who knows me, they will say "whats new with her!!! - they know how lazy I am at work!)

There are actually so many things to be done like selling off or to give away some of our households items, packing, banks thingy, house etc etc...My hubby has no confidence that I'm able to handle all that all by myself but I told him, relax...let me do it my way. (from his expression I know he still has no confident!) Being the law student once, I plan to start off everything only when I get the black and white of the Iqama. Then.....I'll be the superwoman! Lets see how it goes huh....

"Happiness is not a goal, it is a by-product"

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena