Wednesday, 21 March 2012

To be or not to be

This morning I wanted to do these....





BUT I end up like this.....


Tsk tsk tsk.......

9 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Nurie, nice blog...love your pics, especially that kuching pic, ha ha.
You have fun and keep a song in your heart.
Best regards.
Lee.

Nurie said...

Hi Lee,

Thanks for dropping by, just wish Im as slim as that kucing! Lol!

Lavender © said...

hahahah.. that is me everyday. I would love to see myself working out with a huge smile on my face daily... I somehow end up doing everything but! Gotta get more motivated!

BTW.. love your blog!

Ribbon and Circus said...

Hi nurie,

I always found myself doing the same things too.. Jogging atas katil he he

Noor said...

story of my life sis lol

Nurie said...

Om Lujain,

Motivation is the hardest part for me! Hopefully we will get that push that we desperately need *wishful thinking* ;)

Nurie said...

RC,

U jogging atas katil tapi yummylicious food always on the table, ok maaa!

Nurie said...

Hi Noor,
Thanks for dropping by! Sometimes I think being here spoilt me! lol!

Elagante said...

I always feel the same ... and additionally i'm gaining weight :(

 
Designed by Lena