
Yesterday I went to see a dermatologist as the eczema on the palm of my right hand is getting worse.It has been an off and on thingy for me especially since I became a full time domestic goddess.
When the doctor saw it, he smiles and said to me and hubby, "well...you know what is the best medicine for it, no?" I grinned and sambil menjeling my hubby, I said "no housework?" sheepishly. Best thing is the doctor add...."or maybe your hubby needs to get you a maid". I could have hug the doctor!
Off course the real medicine is out of the question (hu...hu...) so instead I got a cream and he advised me to wear gloves while doing all the house chores. Two gloves mind you coz latex is also not suitable! First wear a cotton glove and then the rubber glove.
Hmmm, I dun think Im going thru all that trouble to wash few glasses and plates, last last pakai my bare hands lah jugak. After all I dah ada ubat, when the eczema becomes bad, just put on the cream. Prevention is better than cure policy does not work for me :-(
walking back to our car last nite, I said to my hubby, "tangan I ni belongs to tangan orang kaya eh?" He pretends not to hear it! heh heh......
p/s oh...myy eczema is also easily triggered when I clean fish,prawns and other seafood stuff :(


2 comments:
heh heh heh...
Kalau Taufik tu, mesti dia dah marah I for not wanting to wear gloves.
err.. rumah you tak de dishwasher eh? Pakai pinggan plastic lah gitu.
OR, suruh Lan lah basuh pinggan.. hee hee
Hmm, tak terpikir pulak pasal dishwasher..maybe can get it bila dah stay put kat msia nanti!
Lan tu basuh pinggan dia je, he will pretend not to see other cups or plates in the sink! he he.....
Post a Comment