Friday, 15 August 2008

Masuk angin

Yesterday Haekal made me laugh with his innocent remark. Before I go into the story, let me remind you that here, food like biscuits and keropok stay crispy for days (tak masuk angin kata orang tua) even without putting them in an airtight container coz the humidity is very high.



So last night, Haekal took a cream cracker biscuit from the kitchen table. It has been lying there on the plate since morning.

I asked him if it is still crispy.

He took a bite and said yes.

I said to him, bagus la tak tak masuk angin.

He then replied :

RUMAH KITAKAN SEMUA TINGKAP TUTUP, TU LA TAK MASUK ANGIN!

I just cracked up!!

1 comment:

Fadhil Isma said...

Hahaha... kids say the smartest things, don't they.

I inviting you to join a book tag. Check my latest blog post. Hope you would join. Thanks!

 
Designed by Lena