
I have been ignoring my blog for quite sometime now and I feel guilty about it. I kept thinking of updating my blog with this story and that story....and yet it remains at that. I suck at blogging!!
Actually almost every nite I will have some tots about; I have to write this in my blog, put this picture bla bla bla...but when it comes to next day, I'm stuck with either house works or err..facebook. Yep, I must admit, I'm addicted gile to it! Its pathetic really coz I'm like practically hanging out in facebook, poking friends, kononya sending them sweet gifts etc etc...but it does make me happy. heh..heh...
Anyway, as the title suggested, after my parent in law went back on 14 June, 2008, I had been like so lazy. Rasa malas je nak buat apa apa...nak masak pun takde mood and no idea. Kesian my kids, I feel like I'm not setting a good example to them.
Basically our routine at home since they started their summer hols are somewhat like :
Usually bangun tido at 11am.
Breakfast between 11am to 12 noon. In between that, I have to check facebook and emails. Also tried to catch up with my frens on YM before they leave their office. (yeah..and they said they are working hard!he..he...)
Then I cook lunch and we try to have lunch at 2pm.
Between 2pm - 6pm, it s like tak tau buat apa time...kids will be lying on the floor, looking at ceilings, at times they watch TV, played their games, internet and gaduh sesama sendiri.
After magrib/isyak(depends on how late we had lunch) prepare for dinner and watch TV.
If hubby works on day shift stimes we go out to malls. If not just lepak at home. Interesting huh!
In between all these off course I'll be on and off surfing the net. Also tried to teach my kids something but usually it will last only like 15 mins!
Off course must mention for the past few weeks, weekends had been full with makan makan gathering. I'm not complaining but the food spread are increasing dangerously and the are like so many variety of food that u must try. How am I gonna loose any weight!!
Just the other day, I was talking to my fren (she has been living in Riyadh for 5 years) about how bad I feel no doing anything worthwhile in my free time..she said that's normal here. Musim panas rasa malas, musim sejuk rasa malas,so conclusion is sepanjang tahun rasa malas. Ooucchh!


4 comments:
when kids are on holiday, kepala I serabut same thing - what to cook for lunch, and how to keep them occupied!
itulah dia.
nasib baik ada PS2.. ehehehe
Salam Noor,
Firstly, you need not worry about being a sucker at blogging. Khaled Hosseini, the author of the best-selling novel The Kite Runner, says that he writes for an audience of one.
Similarly for me, I keep a blog because I like to write and I also like to read. Combine them, I like to read what I write. And if someone else likes to read what I've written too, then well and good.
Secondly, I envy you for the free time that you now have. Enjoy the holidays... :-)
Elisa, memang lebih serabut masa depa cuti compared than masa they all sekolah huh!
OS, thks for yr encouraging words...naik sket semangat :-)
hey mana ada. there are in between weather here. yang tu rajin yang tu rajin.
yeah right. hahahaha
so related to this
Post a Comment