Sunday, 8 June 2008

Katak di bawah tempurung



Saturday morning, hubby, Nadia and my parent in law went to Madinah for the weekend. They were on the 5.25am flight. They are coming back tonite. So me and my boys got the home for ourselves the whole day yesterday and today.

I can claimed that yesterday was my laziest day ever! The three of us watch TV, surfed the net, the boys played their games, I watched TV again and that's about it! I actually felt like we were the only people on earth at times! You know, those houses that have something like a basement with stock of food in case there was an emergency...well, I felt like we were living in that scenario yesterday and even today.

The thing is my apartment is at the back, so our windows open up to walls.(sad huh!) So we cant see whats happening with the outside world. Thats why tiba tiba teringat pulak, pepatah macam katak di bawah tempurung....he he...

Today have to be a bit rajin la, have to kemas rumah,do the laundry and get dinner ready for them. At least the time flies when you are doing chores :-)

Tomorrow by hook or by crook I HAVE to go out!! Need to see the world and people before I go nuts.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena