Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Why?

I guess I need an intervention to help me organise my life...not becoz its too hectic, becoz its kinda too 'empty'.
Empty because I feel Im not making time given to me worth every seconds. Empty becoz I feel lonely sometimes living far away from family and friends. Empty because I do the same things almost everyday.  I want to make life more meaningful; spiritually, physically and emotionally. I felt so inspired when I watched on TV about ordinary people being so awesome, that one person can make a difference and yet when its about me, I myself am so demotivated. Its so difficult to start, it is hard to find motivation that can move me.
I dunno.... maybe this is what forty plus one blues is..... sigh, whatever it is Im pushing myself bit by bit, (teeny winy bit actually) trying to change for the better coz I want to feel good again; inshallah.

p/s I miss having fun, life in desert land is always so serious
 :(

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, dear. Am feeling the same here too. Bleh! is the word.

Nurie said...

Hi Cara,
Bleh! it is....! huhu....

Fadhil Isma said...

I thought having a lot more free time is good. Boleh la layan suami dgn sebaik mungkin, kan? Hehe...

Ya lah, life in the desert is so serious. Come back and have some fun :-)

Lee said...

Hi Nurie, hey, you are not even at the prime of your life....
And a woman at this age, her beauty really starts to show, a mature beauty, like a rose in full bloom.

Being lonely....I guess all of us at one time or other feels this way, in another country, away from family.
My wife and I have experienced all this, especially me...

But as in the saying, look at the forest and not the tree...I look at the forest.

Maybe you can try photography? What with now digital cameras....go and have fun.
I do, I take portraits of women....I make them young thru my camera lens.

Again, with regards to being 40, I personally know, seen women who are 40, 50, 60s...even early 70s looking gorgeous!
And today's women at 45, 50 can even outshine younger women.

My wife is 65, and still gets young men asking her for lunch. Until they learn her husband is 6' 1" tip the scales at 206 pounds.

I have a SIL, 72....and even salesladies in stores admire her flawless beauty, figure and complexion.
I personally would love to date her, and so would many men I know....

Nurie, just live your life with no excuses, love with no regrets, and have fun.....you are still young!
Have a nice day, and keep a song in your heart.
Lee.

Nurie said...

Oldstock,
Too much free time spoilt me (procrastinator) coz there no last minute to finish the task! Parah kan!

Nurie said...

Hello Lee!!

Always a pleasure to hear from you and thank you for your encouraging words and wisdom.

One thing for sure having frens in the blogworld make me happy :))

Lavender © said...

I know exactly what you mean :s

Nurie said...

Om Lujain,

Domestic blues,I guess! huhuhu

 
Designed by Lena