Sunday, 10 April 2011

Blessed

I was under the weather for the past one week. Life was like sleep, eat medicine, sleep, eat medicine, feeling too hot and too cold, feeling so lethargic and worst of all that bitter feeling in my mouth that would not go away. I think this is one of the worst fever I ever had for a long long time. It also makes me think that at 40, unfortunately your suffering  seemed like 40% more too, huhuhu....

During that time, I felt so blessed to have hubby and my kids caring for me. The kids massage my aching body with their small hands. Sponge me when I was feeling too warm. Wash the dishes, vacuum the house and took care of my needs. Almost every hour, one of them will come into my room and asked if there's anything I want. Ahh.... they just melt my heart.

I saw this quote on TV few days ago and it made me think of my hubby and my three children...
"You are the brightest star in the darkest hour"

and yes they are.......

4 comments:

Lili said...

Salam Nur,

Semoga cepat sembuh...ke, dah sembuh? Anyway, it is heartwarming to read about your kids and hubby.

So, any chances to make your own kerabu mangga? Hehehe.. ;)

Nurie said...

Hi Lili,

alhamdulilah back to normal self yesterday...err, kerabu mangga made by me? I sanggup tunggu balik msia nanti! hik!

Fadhil Isma said...

Dah boleh post kat blog kira dah sihat la kan... heheh..

What would women do without us hubbies (and children, of course)?

Nurie said...

Yeah oldstock, sometimes kena jugak puji orang lelaki nih...heh heh heh....

 
Designed by Lena