Saturday, 8 January 2011

4 series

Tomorrow, actually in just 1 hour or so, Im gonna be 40 years old. OMG, 40 years old!! Yep, as Im typing this I can't believe it either! 40 in numbers sounds old! Right now, I do wish my birthday in in September!

Now that Im in the 4 series category (as my friend put it) I dont feel Im more matured. Im still the same old me. Still the one who laugh a little too loud with friends, still in my jeans and t.shirt, still making lame jokes and still dance around in the kitchen when no one's at home (shhh!)

Anyway...like they say, (I wonder who are 'they' exactly!) 40 is the new 30, so what the heck! After all,  now Im in the same category as Jenifer Aniston and Salma Hayek *perasan*

The lovely thing about being forty is that you can appreciate twenty-five-year-old men. Colleen McCullough

To me, old age is always fifteen years older than I am. (yeah!)
Bernard M. Baruch

May Allah grants me good health and a blessful life in this world and hereafter. Amin!

6 comments:

Fadhil Isma said...

Happy birthday, my friend. Welcome to the 40's club. Don't worry too much about it... it's actually quite fun being the 40 plus group.

Nurie said...

Thank you! Having 'jiwa muda' friends help! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday, my dear. May Allah bless you with good health, panjang umur, murah rezeki and lots of love today and everyday.

Lili said...

Salam Nurie,

Oh, I have missed your birthday!
Happy Belated Birthday to you...
Just so you know, being in the forties is like 'tewnty-five semula'!
Hikhikhik))


*baca boleh percaye jangan! ;D

Nurie said...

Thank you Andrea *grin*

Nurie said...

Hello Lili!
What a lovely surprise. Just visited your blog and post my 1st comment there..suddenly nampak comment you kat sini :-)

Thks for the wishes and I do want to percaya! he he he..

 
Designed by Lena