Tuesday, 20 July 2010

New Apartment


Guess what? Im blogging from our new apartment, off course still in Riyadh lah!

We are now reside in a slightly spacious apartment where the kids have their own bedroom. Alhamdulillah!

Hubby's office is just 15 mins away. Yay!

I love the way, sunlight comes in the windows after 2 1/2 years of staying in a house with no sunlight and view. (our previous apartment windows open up to a wall!)

We finally have curtains (from Ikea you..) on the windows!

I love the space but I'm not fond of the unpacking which is still going on. Merely because we have not bought a wardrobe for the master bedroom yet...for now our wardrobe is the box, heh heh heh...

Hopefully I'll be more domesticated in this new house...semangat baru! (tho i have doubts coz old habits are hard to die!)

Once Im done with the unpacking of our stuffs, will post some pics. Till then...adios amigos!

5 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Nurie, congratulations on your new apartment.
Its always tiring, but fun moving into a new home...
okay, bila tu house warming party?
Is there a bus to your place? Ha ha.
Have fun and keep well, Lee.

Nurie said...

Hi Uncle Lee!
Thanks for the wishes. House warming have to wait till I get my wardrobe! he he he... If I know the arabian price, for sure I cater one jet for you :-)

Lee said...

Okay, saya nanti.....which bus I take? Ha ha.
Have fun, and get new shoes for new wardrobe, bila nothing else better to do, datang chat chat, Lee.

Fadhil Isma said...

Err.. what do you mean by `more domesticated'? Don't be la.. nanti boring tau. Hehehe...

Nurie said...

Oldstock,

Domesticated I found out suits my cat better, lol! Summer=lazy lazy days (guilty lah!)

 
Designed by Lena