
The world Cup 2010 is my first "hands on" experience watching the game. All this while I will only know from hubby which teams are in the finals. The next morning will check with him which team has won. However since we came here, my hubby has brainwashed me to watch English premier leagues and has converted the whole family to be a Liverpool fan! Tho football is an interesting game to watch, yet I do have to admit most of the time the interesting part is watching the players ;-)
Usually a typical conversations between hubby and me while watching football games go something like this.....
(Please note that most of the time my questions and statements were not entertained)
Eh, who is that handsome guy with jersey no 9?
Huh..that guy should be a model instead of a footballer
Dia ni dah kahwin ke belum?
I wonder why he has no girlfriend?
I think that guy is gay lah!
whoa, look at that six packs!
How come Gerrard (England's captain)looks like he had a haircut from the mamak shop despite his salary being $$$millions per week?
You said he is just 23?!! Hmm...he looks like 32!
Their jerseys looks so ugly la...
Why Kaka tak nak trim his eyebrow eh..he will look much better! (now thats another guy who got paid millions)
eh dah goal ke?
Between me and the ladies
Did you see when Torres bukak jersey tadi??*pengsan*
Did you see when Ronaldo bukak jersey tadi??*pengsan*
Beckham is so gorgeous gile! *drool*
Did you noticed how most players are wearing 'fit fit' jerseys....*drool*
My bestest moments - when they exchange jerseys between teams, ..coz you got to see those mighty bods, heh heh heh....


12 comments:
Eh... ada lagi orang minat Beckham ek?
Apasal dalam senarai perbualan kaum wanita itu takde pun disebut seorang pemain gagak, hehehe...
Oldstock,
I suka jugak tengok Johnson (Liverpool), he's kinda cute in a macho way!
I thinks for 'girls' of our generation, beckham is still the one, heh heh heh....
Hi Nurie, love your lively posting....and your humour.
I only watch when Brazil, Argentina, Germany, England playing. Pity Italy is out. And no Russia and no China.
I guess more people watch the World cup than the Olympics.
Have fun, and keep a song in your heart, Lee.
Hello uncle Lee!
Always a pleasure to "see" you here!
Watching football is exciting but sometimes it can get emotional too, like tonite when england lost to germany, I feel mood ada kurang sikit la!hu..hu..
its ok
we also pay more attention to the females in the crowd than the game itself
wahhhh,.. a new fan of the 'footballers' eh.. hehe~
Hi Sami
Thaks for visting :-)
Sami, thats very true, my hubby can spot a pretty lady fan before the camera can zoom at her!
Hi Juliana,
Thanks for dropping by :-)
Memang baru minat bola ni, it helps when they have hunky players!
hehehe..
Actually, my friend, your questions sound VERY familiar -- which probably explains why the Husband has been making excuses to go watch the game with his friends at the mamak's altho' we have this big-screen at home. Hah!
Hi Nurie, Germany to meet Holland. What thinks you? Ha ha, Lee.
Uncle Lee, my fav team is Spain.
As for the Germans, I dunno why but I always imagine the players are kept in a secret underground place where they are trained like robots (some of them may have robotic leg like six million dollar man!) and injected with a purple color liquid to make them strong...heh heh heh....
With that most probably Holland will lost unless they can steal the purple liquid!
Andrea,
Your instict is a hit on! Check out my latest post ;-)
Post a Comment