Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Untitled

Can I blame it on the heat? I think Im turning into once a month blogger! hu..hu...
kenapa, mengapa, entah lah! Maybe I should change this space into status update or a tweet instead of a blog.

Untitled

somehow stories I wanna blog about felt meaningless
somehow those stories in my mind vanished into thin air

yet.....
I miss hanging out in the blog sphere
I miss those blogger frends who touched my heart with their stories
Blogger friends whom I never met but seemed like an old buddy

..and that is why Im still here
regardless that I blog only once a blue moon
regardless of this ridiculous nonsense so called poem!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Ok. Relax my friend. We all hit a dry period in writing every now and again. The remedy I was told, is to just sit down and write. Even it's a few sentences.. to let us know that everything's alright.

Nurie said...

thanks Andrea,

You inspired me to post something on my blog today :-)

 
Designed by Lena