Sunday, 14 March 2010

Dreams

Sweet Dreams (Are Made of These)
Annie Lennox

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world
And the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something.


&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Today I woke up late again...and I blamed it all on the continuous merepek dreams that accompanied my sleep. Kesian my kids kelam kabut bersiap to catch their transport to school. Luckily they made it and it goes without saying, no one had a shower this morning!

Ever since I can remember, my sleep has always been accompanied by continuous dreams...and these dreams they go on and on till I wake up. I dont really like it coz sometimes it makes me feel kinda dizzy. I would wake up and say "whoa! what a dream!" The worst part is even when the alarm went off and I usually have a snooze of 10 mins, my dreams can quickly catch up!

I wish my dreams are sweet and short, but that never happen! My dreams are usually the adventurous kind, it is always about spies, finding things or someone, sometimes just wondering about with lots and lots of people. The main thing is there are always people in my dreams... People in my dreams are usually strangers. At times there are people I know and people I love and lost.

The scenes in my dreams are usually busy and there are a lot of things happening at once. Sometimes the heroin in these dreams is me or I am someone else. Sometimes it is just like Im watching an untitled movie. U know the feeling of you know you are in a dream but you just cant wake up....

But if people ask me what my dreams are about, I can't really tell them in detail. There's no intro, no ending kinda dream...the thing is Im not the type of person who thinks about 101 things before I go to sleep, Im not really the worrying type..so it puzzled me why do I dreamt of these weird non stop merepek dreams... as far as I can remember, it has been ages since I last had a nice dream that makes you smile when you wake up....

Anyway, thats that. Im not a believer that dreams has any actual meanings or it may represent something..it is just some sort of "entertainment" while we are sleeping. Just that, I do wish I could enjoy a "feel good" dream sometimes instead of having meaningless dreams almost every nite....

Note to : Edward Cullen, Jacob Black, Brad Pitt, Johhny Depp; you are invited into my dream anytime of the day! :-))))

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena