
On January 9,2009 I turned 39! (it rhymes huh!)Ahh...my last year of the 3 series years.Ha!ha! I would love to say that 38 or 39 it does not make a lot of difference to me but sadly it does especially on the joints and the almost non existence metabolism rate!
To me the actual age difference depends on these categories - when you in your early 20s,late 20s, early 30s, late 30s and so on. I can feel the difference in maturity (still questionable!),energy/stamina, hormonal changes, mood swings, weight and dress size coz there is a big difference when you change from being in the 'early category' to the 'late category'. Those in the late category will get what I meant ;-)
Here are some pictures on the birthday event....normal stuffs je. Yelah dah tua ni tak kan la nak buat party besaran besaran pulak!

My Al Malaz geng with the birthday cupcakes hazita made for me...a lovely surprise for me coz masa tu we all tengah lepak makan bbq kat rooftop. Tiba tiba my frens kluar and nyanyi lagu happy birthday. *blush*

These are the dishes we had at Alnafoura seafood restaurant, birthday dinner....first time makan kat sini. Seriously I think the food look much better than they taste!
Blogging about this post, gives me a warm fuzzy feeling coz I got to share my special day with my loves ones... becoz I got to share everyday of my life with my family and friends. I count my blessings everyday and bersyukur sangat sangat to Allah becoz Dia kurniakan rahmat to me for these past 39 years and I can only doa that rahmat Allah dipanjangkan lagi untuk tahun tahun berikutnya. Amin.....
"From birth to age 18, a girl needs good parents. From 18 to 35, she needs good looks. From 35 to 55, she needs a good personality. From 55 on, she needs good cash."
Sophie Tucker


8 comments:
hey sorry I missed your birthday.
Happy Belated Birthday!!
Pretty soon, the big four-zero will come. And then you'll feel OLD, like me :-)
Enjoy the thirties, while it lasts!
Happy Belated Birthday!
Enjoy the 30s while it lasts!
Happy Birthday to you, May Allah bless you all. Regards Shafi
Thank you dear friends...
In my early 30s I felt being in the 4 series constitute as being really old but now at 39,I say Life starts at 40! ;-)
Bila nak balik KL?
Bagok
Hi Bagok!!
So nice to hear from you! You went 'missing' for so long!
Bila free, do email me at -
nurie91@yahoo.com.
Keep in touch!
Lupa la pulak nak wish, happy birthday. Moga panjang umur & murah rezeki
Post a Comment