Some templates did not work, some look ugly. In the end, as you can see, I chose the "old fashion safe" layout mode. It it similar to my blog layout when I first started a couple of years ago I think.
Sigh.........................
Bits & Pieces, This & That, Here & There
4 comments:
Noor,
I think the previous template was cuter...
You should back-up the old template before trying anything new, but I'm sure you know this already.
As for me, I'm not that adventurous... setakat tukar blog header aje..
I don't feel this is a blogger identity crisis...just skin confused...hehehe...
Have you tried pyzam blogger template?
I went thru the same experience, lol, btw this template looks nice!!
Thanks suffix :-)
Im a very fickle minded person, The next time you pay me a visit, I may have a different background ;-)
But for now, I do luv this background. maybe one of these days I should learn how to create blog background. he..he..
Post a Comment