
Over the years time does seemed to be going really fast...or is because we are getting older and hence moves slower than things that revolved around the world? ha..ha..
Just that i realised, dulu kalau nak tunggu yr friend for half and hour it seemed like 2 hrs and u will be fuming mad. Now, when yr fren called, she will be late for an hour or so, u just said ok..coz by the time u finished yr mug of coffee at the Coffee Bean while browsing yr facebook or chatting with another fren or blogging, she is already in front of you and you go like, eh cepatnya u sampai...tho 1 and 1/2hours may have passed.
I think the internet is the culprit for all my procrastinations..(gotta to find something to blame it on!) especially the facebook thingy! Often I told myself I'll go in only for half and hour, but then.. 1-2 hrs may have passed and I would still be happily checking out pics, writing comments, chatting with frens on FB. There goes half of my day...
I think sooner or later, I would not be surprise that there will an episode where Dr. Phil will try to put housewives on rehab to clear their addiction from faceboook!
On a serious note, I need to remind myself to handle time more cautiously,to manage time more professionally so that I can achieve more in a day and feel good about it. Insyallah!


4 comments:
betullllll!!
I felt like I just said goodbye to the kids, then taufik, then tetiba, aik? dah masuk Dzuhr??
FB punya pasal.. :P
he..he...I think if FB blum exist, we are SUPER moms now huh! The house will be shiny and super clean and meals for our family will be like in 5 star hotels!
hahaa..igtkan i sorang je cam ni..rupanye u pon sama!!
ada satu hari Altoot takde intnt for the whole day..n I was spending the whole time doing all of the hseworks,cooked extra meals,baked..n also Lipat Baju..amir balik je..muka tsengih2..dia kata next time..nak kena bagitau Hariz to cut off the intnt at least for twice a week..gilosss!!!
H,
betul sangattt tu. There are days I really really control myself jgn lansung bukak laptop and I found tat I can actually accomplished a lot of things and have time to relax lagik. Jom kita saman FB for making us lost time! heh heh....
Post a Comment