Tuesday, 13 January 2009

January ramblings

life Pictures, Images and Photos

Its ironic that as I grew older by the years, I always feel that I don't change much from the inside. I meant, I don't feel that I am so much wiser(a little bit maybe), that I have matured enough to set a good example for my children or I had become a better human being. I still feel like I am when I was 30(call me delusional! heh heh..)..and yes I still procrastinate, a lot!

BUT then, my body is another story. I told friends who wished me Happy Birthday few days ago that tho I still feel 'young' (perasan!) my body feels like it needs a major overhaul! Often I have my dose of aching waist, legs and my back esp after I done some mopping or cleaning the house. Maybe the thing is I dun exercise at all since we moved to saudi, hence my stamina is lacking. The heaviest exercise I do is walking in the malls and climbing stairs to my frens house!

I always ber-angan angan to be that energetic high stamina woman who hits the gym in the morning, with lean arms and tights. Its more of a wishful thinking I guess!
I had my share of hitting the gym 2 years ago...and I do enjoyed my workout and the feeling u get after it. I felt so energised and healthy. But off course it lasted like 5 months only...there were so many excuses not to go to the gym esp. when one is dealing with me- ms. no discipline ;-)

I also like to ber-angan angan that if I could choose how I want to live my life(just for the fun of it) I would luv to be more of an outdoor girl, who play more sports, climb some mountains, camping and maybe try some extreme sports. I like to feel the adrenalin rush...it makes you feel so alive! I guess the closest experience I had to that is taking a ride on the roller coaster. Ha!! ha!!

Yet sometimes I wonder if I take my life so easily, that I take things so lightly. (I dun take life for granted tho coz I appreciate every single day) Juz that that maybe I should kick myself in the b**t and do something worthwhile, achieve something more in my life so that I wont have any regrets when I'm much much older....

Whatever it is most of all I'm thankful to the Almighty for giving me this life that I treasure, for my loves ones, for this health and for who I am.

Who knows maybe on my next birthday, I will be climbing some mountains!
life Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena