Thursday, 22 May 2008

..and the Idol winner is...

DAVID COOK!!



Despite counting on David Archuleta to win, I'm happy that David Cook won. He won by 12 million votes!! (Kaya gile orang yg ada share in Idols nih.) He deserves it coz he rocks! As Simon said it last nite - either finalist would have been a worthy winner.

The 2 hours show was entertaining. I had to wake up at 3am to watch it and Im impressed that I did! Now I know why hubby sanggup bangun awal pagi nak tengok bola
;-)

Lucky for me, my good friend, Shamina in KL was also watching the finale as she was on leave.(8am there) So while watching, sms were happily flying between Riyadh and Subang Jaya. Commenting and kutuk-ing the show like nobody's buz!

Had fun watching the idols and kinda sad dah habis...lepas ni nak follow citer apa pulak..not much choice here in Saudi. Maybe I should start my marathon on Prison Break and Grey Anatomy latest season::)

1 comment:

Swahili said...

I read in the online paper. where do you watch your Idol? local channel ada ke or your cable?

and latest Prison Break and Grey Anatomy - both my fav too. share your channels (hehe)

 
Designed by Lena