Asked hubby to download raya songs (u can tell I'm so in the mood for Raya!)
Excited to find out that hubby downloaded like 100 over Raya songs, new and old. Yay!
Since I was a teenagers, when we helped my mother to bake raya cookies, My sis and I would play Raya songs in in the kitchen. Usually we bought the cetak rompak cassette from pasar malam (RM2 I think!) .....It just created the mood for the upcoming celebration I guess :-)
Also during that time as we do not have the cake mixer, we have to beat the sugar and butter using wooden ladle! U can guess how long it takes to make the mixture white and creamy! At least while singing to the raya songs, it makes u forget how numb your hands and fingers are!
Now that I have my music...(motivation!!) today I'm going to bake some cookies.Lets hope they turn out yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment