Sigh...since the kids started school, my life is full of chores! First of all, waking up in the morning is quite a task as Im not a morning person. Fortunately here by 5.30 am it's already so sunny so senang sikit nak bangun compared to msia where at 6am it is still so dark.
The kids go off to their bus by 6.45am. Stimes after they go off, I go back for a short nap which I consider as luxury now that I dun have to rush to the office! More than often I continue with the laundry, masak etc etc....sampai la the kids came back from school by 2.00pm. Yet I dunno why tak habih habis kain baju yg nak di lipat! Macam gunung! *I so hate lipat-ing kain, i rather iron the cothes than folding em*
In between my daily chores, occasionally I get sum stolen moments on the net between 1 to 2 hours. Then by the time they came back, its lunch time for them and homework time! 5.00pm to 7.00pm they have their quran session with the ustaz which is rotated between 4 houses. Normally we will each prepare a dish for the kids and ustaz to eat beramai ramai after their magrib prayer. So still no rest!
Balik from mengaji time for them to mandi, have their dinner, continue with homework or sum revisions (ada la tengok TV jugak sambil sambil tu) . By 10pm the kids will already fall asleep. kesian they all.....
Which after that, yours truly will also go zzz......
So how cum I tot being a full time stay at home mum gives me more leisure time?????Hmmm....
The funny thing is, when I whined to my kids how tired I am...Syafiq said, "now I know why they say mom's job is never done!"
Exactly my son.... :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment