Wednesday, 15 August 2007

I mizz u all la...

I so miss my frens....each one of them in Malaysia, the ones from my sekolah rendah convent days, the ones from Sek.Men convent days, the ones from MRSM Ps, the ones from my a level days, the ones from my NCUK days, the ones from my Univ days, the ones in Kuching, the ones in KL....

I especially miss the lepak time with them

I miss the sinfully delicious makan makan time with them

I miss sharing sensational gossips with them

I miss our escapade at the malls

I miss the intellectual conversation with them

I miss laughing about nothing with them

I miss mengutuk people with them

I miss merepek-ing with them

I miss pretending working out at the gym with them

I miss checking out guys with them (I was on a look out for my single frens ok!)

I miss having their support no matter how crazy I am

Frankly I juz miss them being them!

Sigh...I so miss u all la....
(Psst... pms time so mushy a bit la...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you too!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

we so so miss you too la!!!!!!!! aren't you due for a trip back home?? ;-)

Anonymous said...

heyyo

i miss you to leh. :(

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Designed by Lena