Our tap water is just like boiling water during the afternoon, I think most of the time my hands are numb after I washed the dishes! We now have to “takung” air in the bathtub during the nite, to use it for our bath the next morning. Huh....I simply cannot imagine how the nomad live in the desert! Air cond pun rasa macam angin je!
Some update on oh so exciting things.....(not!) For something different, we had a proper dinner at 2 restaurants last 2 weeks. Normally when we go out, we prefer fast food coz its fast and u can never go wrong with the order . *self confess fast food junkie here*
It's an exciting event for us as normally when we go out it's alwiz to buy groceries at the Hypermarket or just to do window shopping at the mall so U can imagine how excited we were to do something different this time! heh..heh....
So first, Hubby brought us to a Turkish Restaurant, he wants me to try Turkish food tho he is doubtful that I will like it. He is rite, I dun really fancy them except for the bread yg teramat sedap. The rest of the dishes are just ok I guess. One thing I noticed tho, in their menus there are so many dishes with eggplant. Berangin beb!
Then the week after, we went to Applebee which is just 5 mins away from our apt. It is similar to Chillies. The restaurant was huge and deco was good, very American and food was oh so yummy! The price was above average but it's worth it! For once the waiter can speak proper English and in a good mood! We had steak, grill salmon and grilled chicken. It was a damn good meal coz dah lama tak makan proper western meal and to my delight they served the dishes with mashed potato. Sini susah nak jumpa shop yg jual mashed potato, so far none. Even KFC does not have mashed potato and the chicken does not taste like the KFC back in Msia. It’s more like ayam goreng pasar malam! Also no yummy KFC smells. I wonder why…...
Kids with an astronout in Applebee...cool huh!


No comments:
Post a Comment