The past 10 days had been so so slow coz the internet was down. I was SO depressed and felt like I have been cut out from the world! Every morning I will try to dial up and my heart sank whenever I heard the engage line. Then I went on cursing without mercy-to the govt, the country, the maintenance guy, the cable guy etc etc...So that was my routine for the past 10 days. Exciting huh!
To add salt to my wound..I was eagerly waiting for the american idol finale on thurs, since I came here I have been following the show religiouly (as they are not that many programs to watch! )I almost had a a heart attack when I switched on the TV on thurs and saw that there's no signal. I really felt like throwing the TV to the wall! Frust gile!!!!!When hubby woke up he called the cable guy and he said ours had expired. But when we checked we still have 6 days to go. 6 days to go and they cut the cable on that particular Thurs!!! I just couldnt believe my luck!!!!! Is there a conspiracy???!!!By then I was really #$%$#@@!!##$% upset and frustated...At that time I really felt a lot of emphaty to myself!
Luckily hubby kesian me and downloaded from the net (at work!) some clips of the finale of the Idols. It was kind of him but its juz not the same, the suspense was not there, the excitement has dies....it really sucks.
Now Im glad my life is back to normal. Still hv tons of emails to read, blogs to cover and to get back on YM with frens! Im smilling from ear to ear as I'm typing this :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment