Like I said earlier, tho we have been here for just 1.5 months, I felt (actually we all feel the same- even the kids) that we have been here for over 6 months!
Tho on daily basis, times flies, mostly coz I wake up late!- *shame shame* I do feel like we have been here for quite sometime. Worst part is I have NOT done all those things I planned to do before I came here. Again *shame Shame*
For example :
Home school
Had big plans for the kids – to teach them BM and prepare them for school here but so far only a few pages the work book has been done! However they have accomplished finishing most of the ps2 and game boy games. *Guilty*
Well…I did read somewhere that playing these games can stimulate their brains, so im crossing my fingers on that!
Cooking delicious and yummy dishes
So far it’s juz to meet the demand for lunch and dinner. Just cooking simple dishes for hubby n kids- hubby seemed to enjoy the asam pedas, sambal belacan, masak lemak cili api. As for me, well… I eat what the kids eat coz I dun take spicy food so its chicken soup, ayam masak kicap, daging masak halia and apa apa yang sewaktu dengan nya. Hopefully if this goes on, Im able to loose sum weight. Not!!
However, I have bought a small oven just a couple of days ago. I have been dreaming of baking cakes, cookies and pudding. I can imagine my frens making faces or laughing quietly to themselves reading this…. J.
Keeping Fit (wishful thinking)
So far my exercise is just doing the house work. Been meaning to check out the net for sum simple exercise routines.. oh well, perhaps tomorrow!
I wish I bought the pilates exercise DVD (another excuse!) – fond memories of my short stint being member of the gym(FF) Best part is before we hit the gym – its breakfast time at MCD or the Mamak. Way to go huh!
To upgrade myself –read more, learn the Quran n improve on my well being
I tot being at home I would have more time to do all these and yet Im still the same! I bought 4 novels and just started to read one a couple of weeks ago and Im still at page 20! Let alone others things!
Oh well, on 2nd tot Im here for only 1.5 month. (Phew!). Anyway, best part is my kids are hepi that Im at home with them. I do feel good taking care of them personally. I’m hepi to see my hubby enjoying my home cook food. I’m hepi Im not stuck in the traffic for hours on the way to work. Im hepi I dun have to answer to my boss. I’m the Boss now! Muahahahah!!!!!
Thursday, 17 May 2007
Planning vs reality
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What can I say my friend. Kita hanya boleh merancang tapi Tuhan yang menentukan!
My deerest L. Promoter,
U are alwiz the top student in Bahasa Malaysia!
Thank you thank you! I sangat terharu! sob sob....oh sorry sorry i mean maaf maaf...Saya sangat terharu!
Post a Comment