Phew! Glad that I can finally sign it! being new to this, I'm still in the trial and error stage....
First day at the office after 4 days at home. My hubby is back from Saudi and its great to have a man around the house! I almost forgotten how relaxing it is to be sitting at the pasengger seat :-)
the bedroom story well let it remains in the bedroom. he..he..he...
He is back only for 2 weeks. I'm really hoping we can follow him there , one to teman him as he is not the type who can happily be alone and second I wanna have some new experience....not with the pak arabs la but living in a totally new environment.
Told my hubby if we live there, i just need 2 things to survive : Cable TV and Internet!
Lets hope this year will bring us news on penghijrahan as a family to Saudi, let the new year bring in new and meaningful expreriencence for us. Amin....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment