Yesterday, 9th Jan was my birthday. Tis year most of my dear frens remembered and wishes me hepi Besday. Terharu jugak walaupun at 36 I guess u least expect that people remembers yr bday! I dunno abt you but I guess for women, bday is a VERY Important date, a date hubby or boyfrens should not forget! If they did, make them suffer for the whole year!
Anyway, I wanted to start blogging since 2 yrs ago?!! Today, as i have sum free time at the office
:-) I decided to finally starts it! Funny tho, coz before I registered, I alwiz tot to myself that if I have a blog, I could write this down etc..now that I have one, I'm kinda speechless! I feel like Im talking to my pc, yeah..I do! Maybe becoz no one reads my blog yet!
I guess tis blog will be quite a rojak blog coz its gonna be what ever, when ever sort of blogs. Sometime I will write in english, stimes in BM. Wish I could write in french!
Lets see how this blog grows eh....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment