Wednesday, 9 September 2009

09.09.09

When I realised that it is 09.09.09 today, the first thing that comes across my mind is I must post an entry in my blog! Saja nak capture the date :-)

Im not a person who is hooked on numbers cuma no 9 ni special sikit as my birthday is on the 9th January. Therefore naturally I luv no 9.

Here are some interesting facts I read on yahoo.com about why people are buzzing about the date today:

1. Not only does the date look good in marketing promotions, but it also represents the last set of repeating, single-digit dates that we'll see for almost a century (until January 1, 2101), or a millennium (mark your calendars for January 1, 3001), depending on how you want to count it.


2. The sum of the two-digits resulting from nine multiplied by any other single-digit number will equal nine. So 9x3=27, and 2+7=9.

3. Multiply nine by any two, three or four-digit number and the sums of those will also break down to nine. For example: 9x62 = 558; 5+5+8=18; 1+8=9.


4. Sept. 9 also happens to be the 252nd day of the year (2 + 5 +2)...

amazing huh! Therefore we can conclude people who were borned on the 9th is also a special person ;P

....with that I end my post on 09.09.09.

3 comments:

Fadhil Isma said...

Noor,

Last year on 08.08.08, a niece of mine got married. I didn't attend the wedding because it was way up there in Kangar, Perlis. But that same day, I went to Kuantan to attend a school reunion but my car broke down just before I reached Kuantan town.

This year on 09.09.09, nothing special was happening. So I decided to go to a computer store to buy the laptop that I had promised my son. At least something to remember this day by.

Anonymous said...

My dad was born on 9 sept. I guess that makes him extra, extra special eh?

Cantik blog you....

Nurie said...

Hi Ladymarko,

Thks for visiting :-)
Your dad is definitely a special person! So he just celebrated his birthday ye...

Oldstock, seronok la yr son dpt laptop baru. Kalau boleh engraved kat laptop tu the date, best jugak huh!

 
Designed by Lena