
*Above pictures from hubby's email* - SURREAL huh.....
This happened at noon time today...in just minutes, Riyadh sky turned orange. The above pictures brilliantly captured how the sand slowly blanketing the city....memang menakut kan...
Today, the hottest topic in FB among the ibu ibu in Riyadh is the sandstorm. This one is different becoz the sky actually turned orange. It is kinda scary too....
All of a sudden, the sunny sky turned into dark yellowish/orangy color. I actually forced hubby to go outside and take these pics!
It made me feel insaf sedikit...betapa besarnya kuasa Allah. If He wants it to happen, it can just happen by a blink of the eye. I am glad we were all safely at home just now.



2 comments:
MasyaAllah. Gerun jugak tengok sandstorm macam tu.
Hope you guys are all ok. Did you have much cleaning-up to do after the storm?
Check out the 2 new pics I added...lagi takut. You can actually see the sand coming in..sthing like a tornado.
Memang nervous masa tu coz anak anak masih kat sekolah..syukurlah semua selamat sampai. I think this is one of the worst sandstorm that ever hit Riyadh.
Dalam rumah memang jadi berdebu and rasa sesak nafas.Rasa macam pasir masuk kat hidung and tekak. It is worst than the haze we experienced in Msia.
Post a Comment