I feel like it has been ages since I last blog about my life here...Gonna start soon coz I do miss it.Juz tat I dunno where to start. For a while most things seemed to be at a stand still. Yet the world still revolves and life still goes on. There have been happy moments actually and I felt a bit "tenang"after we came back from Makkah last week. Syukur alhamdulillah.
Bits & pieces"
1. I am still sad. I feel like I have lost my sense of directions somehow.Every time I tot of my mom's kind and smiling face, tears will just fall. Can't help it.I miss her presence so much...
2. I feel lost that I could not share my life story in Riyadh, my kid progress etc etc to my mom like I usually did over the phone since we moved here.
3. At the same time, my kids still makes me laugh and keep me on my toes.
4. Hubby has been supportive of my gloomy moods.*Appreciate it*
5. My parent in laws are here so I trying to be a good menantu ;-)
6. Trying not to wake up so late, now that they are here
7. Laptop at home rosak, so limited time with internet for the past few weeks. Driving me nuts! Cant wait to get a new one. Hubby hope ur reading tis! *wink*
8. Missing my family and friends back home quite a lot lately..
9. Missing kemeriahan di msia too!
10.Berkobar kobar nak update my blog. To share stories and pics with u all :-)
Till then....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
The Kemeriahan di Malaysia misses u too!
Aah... you've put a link to my blog. Thank you. :-)
Looking forward to read more from you soon. Dah dapat laptop baru ke belum?
Post a Comment